As always, thank you for reading!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares
For the crust:
1 1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter, melted
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
For the cheesecake:
2 (8 oz.) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup lemon juice
zest of one lemon
2 large eggs, warmed to room temperature
For the raspberry sauce:
4 oz. fresh raspberries
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse together crust ingredients in a blender and dump into the prepared pan. Press down with a spoon to create an even layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one a time and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour filling onto cooled crust. Combine raspberries and sugar in a blender and pulse until smooth. Strain away any pulp and discard.
- Using a spoon, scoop raspberry sauce onto cheesecake in random spots and use a toothpick or knife to create swirl patterns on the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool completely. Chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours before slicing into 9 squares and serving.