Spread the love
In this unique cheesecake recipe, zingy lemon zest and sweet raspberries are mixed with creamy cheesecake filling, sitting on top of a graham cracker crust. This Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares recipe is sure to be the star of your dessert table at your next pool party.
Lemons + raspberries + cheesecake = perfection. 😉
This recipe is fairly easy to make and is sure to be one of those recipes that your family and friends ask for time after time. Our kids hoard and fight over these when I make them. (And yes, I do feed them😉!)
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family does. If you try them, let me know how they turn out. And, if you enjoy this recipe, you might like this Peach Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake!
As always, thank you for reading!
Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares
For the crust:
1 1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter, melted
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
For the cheesecake:
2 (8 oz.) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup lemon juice
zest of one lemon
2 large eggs, warmed to room temperature
For the raspberry sauce:
4 oz. fresh raspberries
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse together crust ingredients in a blender and dump into the prepared pan. Press down with a spoon to create an even layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one a time and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour filling onto cooled crust. Combine raspberries and sugar in a blender and pulse until smooth. Strain away any pulp and discard.
- Using a spoon, scoop raspberry sauce onto cheesecake in random spots and use a toothpick or knife to create swirl patterns on the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes and let cool completely. Chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours before slicing into 9 squares and serving.